Neo-Classical Flat Earth Model
The Neo-Classical Model of the flat earth emerged in the 20th century, combining work from Samuel Birley Rowbotham with work from Albert Einstein. Specifically their works "Earth Not a Globe" and "
The Neo-Classical Model relies on five postulates
1. The earth is finite disk.
2. The earth is being accelerate upwards at approximately 9.81 meters per second squared.
3. The earth is the only known "disk" in the universe.
4. The laws of physics are the same in every inertial reference frame.
5. The speed of light, measured in any inertial reference frame, always has the same value, c.
Albert Einstein proved it is impossible to accelerate an object past the speed of light, proving that continuous acceleration of the earth is possible. For more information see Special Relativity
3-D mock up of the Neo-Classical model