Satellites "Made in China" but still only millionaires can afford them? SURE...

• 9 Replies
?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
Isn't it odd how the space club is a millionaires only club?

Round earthers say you can literally fall over the edge of the planet forever. Just *oops* I fell over and now I'm ORBITTING forever. So easy the Chinese are doing it from their discount factories but only millionaires have permission to go to space.

Isn't that funny. Have any of you ever been asked to be a millionaire? It's kind of an insiders club. No matter how many times I've tripped over things I've never found myself in orbit. Just like I've never been asked to be a millionaire - and never will.

Trust me, if the Chinese could sell you an orbital package they would. It's all smoke and mirrors my friends. You aren't invited to the party.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

Trust me, if the Chinese could sell you an orbital package they would.

Is that like a 'happy ending'?

rvlvr

Round earthers say you can literally fall over the edge of the planet forever. Just *oops* I fell over and now I'm ORBITTING forever. So easy the Chinese are doing it from their discount factories but only millionaires have permission to go to space.

Isn't that funny. Have any of you ever been asked to be a millionaire? It's kind of an insiders club. No matter how many times I've tripped over things I've never found myself in orbit. Just like I've never been asked to be a millionaire - and never will.

Trust me, if the Chinese could sell you an orbital package they would. It's all smoke and mirrors my friends. You aren't invited to the party.
I really don't understand much of this.

Space flight is expensive, right? Could that be a reason the vile masses do not have access?

You don't need permission. What you need is the expensive rocket and fuel.

Try tripping while running at roughly 8 km/s.

JJA

• Math is math!

It's all the sea dragons patrolling along the edge of the Earth, they eat any satellites that we try and push over. Just look at all the maps showing them.

The Chinese have those weird long dragons on their side, who can negotiate with the sea dragons that live on the the edge of the world and let them launch their satellites. But Chinese dragons have a long standing feud with western dragons so they won't help western countries so we have to use rockets and stuff.

Didn't you pay attention in history class?

faded mike

• new world
I Agree its ToTally a scam.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

• new world
And i imagine there is comparable electronics in a common cell phone, but i imagines cell phones mostyl monitor your electronics.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

• new world
You don't need permission. What you need is the expensive rocket and fuel.

Try tripping while running at roughly 8 km/s.
Would you go up or down?
           -them

I am not a druggy

Stash

And i imagine there is comparable electronics in a common cell phone, but i imagines cell phones mostyl monitor your electronics.

I think cell phones mostly help you make and receive phone calls. Itís kinda in the name.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Just like I've never been asked to be a millionaire - and never will.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.