This forum exists soley to harber round earther shills.

• 56 Replies
This forum exists soley to harber round earther shills.
« on: November 18, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
They dont want you to think or use your own eyes.

Re: This forum exists soley to harber round earther shills.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »

The arguments are purely psychological.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 07:10:37 PM »
"I'm butthurt because I lose all my debates. I can't put together a proper sentence or spell words and I like to reply to myself." -PNemoNickYAHU

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 07:12:11 PM »
"I'm butthurt because I lose all my debates. I can't put together a proper sentence or spell words and I like to reply to myself." -PNemoNickYAHU

And here is the leader of the shills now.

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
You are on here as if its your day job. Which it most likely is.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 07:15:25 PM »

I've been here lately. I was gone for a long time patiently waiting for the next ripe class. Thanks for arriving. You're too much fun.

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 07:16:53 PM »

I've been here lately. I was gone for a long time patiently waiting for the next ripe class. Thanks for arriving. You're too much fun.

You already know you are a deliberate liar so why would I argue with a fellow flat earther?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »

You already know you are a deliberate liar so why would I argue with a fellow flat earther?

Good thread.

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 07:22:02 PM »

ausGeoff

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
Q.   What exactly does "harber" mean?

A.   It means we're dealing with some barely literate teenager LOL. 

—Better get back to your mommy's basement before you get into trouble sonny boy.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
Use your eyes to watch a sunset then think about how that would work if the earth were flat.  Let us know how that works out for you.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
Use your eyes to watch a sunset then think about how that would work if the earth were flat.  Let us know how that works out for you.

The Sun rotates, the Earth is still, the Sun goes down the horizon. If a plane were to follow the path of the Sun for 24 hours the Sun would not go down from the planes perspective. The SUn only goes down when it reaches furthest in you horizon.

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 07:52:54 PM »
Q.   What exactly does "harber" mean?

A.   It means we're dealing with some barely literate teenager LOL. 

—Better get back to your mommy's basement before you get into trouble sonny boy.

Grammur puleese r sines ov shillin along with you bein heer twentee for ours a dahy.

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 07:54:16 PM »
3 shills for round earth have posted in this thread.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 08:33:05 PM »
If a plane were to follow the path of the Sun for 24 hours the Sun would not go down from the planes perspective.
Do you think that this is incompatible with RET?

The SUn only goes down when it reaches furthest in you horizon.
???  Please explain.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 08:34:36 PM »
Furst!
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 08:38:40 PM »
Furst!

Incorrect. I was the furst shill.

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 10:29:40 PM »

in fact, engagement of your cognitive and ocular faculties is all they can ever hope to aspire to.

engagement leads to escalation, an addition to the various proverbs concerning conflict of any kind.

participating in the template method of back and forth, can only lead to reciprocation.

tit for tat, should such trading transpire (wherein equal amounts of similar seeming stuffs are swapped), profits no-one.

do you think the cretinati to whom you refer really exhibit the traits of an organised, competent group of motivated, capable personnel, and even a leader?

that someone/group would pay for the services of a skilled group, to mimic the behaviour of willing idiots, does not seem likely to me.

pick a group even as small as 100 persons, lock them in a room, and throw in a fet-ist, or a creationist, or a non-orthodox belief holder of any kind - holocaust denier could be the christmas, or easter, speacial - and how many zealous acolytes of whatever 'generally held' opinion will emerge?

at least a few, with even the harshest of demographic splits.

better make sure there is good internet connectivity, the fact mantra will always want its links to said factual-ness.

note the similarity between the more fervent science parishioners, and the more fervent abrahamic religious devotees, who both rely ever more heavily on referring to scripture, with very precise locations for what is at best ambiguous common sense statements, in the style of reference and divinity.

so in conclusion, why pay for tradesmen, when you can get free labour from an obviously skill free, but determined in the way only the cognitively slovenly can be, volunteer contingent.

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 11:19:59 PM »

in fact, engagement of your cognitive and ocular faculties is all they can ever hope to aspire to.

engagement leads to escalation, an addition to the various proverbs concerning conflict of any kind.

participating in the template method of back and forth, can only lead to reciprocation.

tit for tat, should such trading transpire (wherein equal amounts of similar seeming stuffs are swapped), profits no-one.

do you think the cretinati to whom you refer really exhibit the traits of an organised, competent group of motivated, capable personnel, and even a leader?

that someone/group would pay for the services of a skilled group, to mimic the behaviour of willing idiots, does not seem likely to me.

pick a group even as small as 100 persons, lock them in a room, and throw in a fet-ist, or a creationist, or a non-orthodox belief holder of any kind - holocaust denier could be the christmas, or easter, speacial - and how many zealous acolytes of whatever 'generally held' opinion will emerge?

at least a few, with even the harshest of demographic splits.

better make sure there is good internet connectivity, the fact mantra will always want its links to said factual-ness.

note the similarity between the more fervent science parishioners, and the more fervent abrahamic religious devotees, who both rely ever more heavily on referring to scripture, with very precise locations for what is at best ambiguous common sense statements, in the style of reference and divinity.

so in conclusion, why pay for tradesmen, when you can get free labour from an obviously skill free, but determined in the way only the cognitively slovenly can be, volunteer contingent.
You do realize every sentence does not need to be it's own paragraph, right?

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 11:37:19 PM »

That is exactly what I think sometimes. I don't see the reason why they are here in the first place apart from trolling. They don't even present  meaningful arguments, but will always deny whatever points to flat Earth and ridicule it. Furthermore, how is this FE forum if 99% of the people writing here are round earthers?

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »
They don't even present  meaningful arguments, but will always deny whatever points to flat Earth and ridicule it.
I have yet to see any meaningful arguments from flat earthers, and they don´t just deny and ridicule your points about flat earth, they prove them wrong you just decide to ignore them.

?

QuQu

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 12:04:02 AM »

4, i just received my NASA paycheck.

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2014, 12:16:39 AM »

The Sun rotates, the Earth is still, the Sun goes down the horizon. If a plane were to follow the path of the Sun for 24 hours the Sun would not go down from the planes perspective. The SUn only goes down when it reaches furthest in you horizon.
What would be the path of that plane?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2014, 02:25:01 AM »
All forums that question mainstream will have a select amount of shills. Most are simply people who want to feel important in trying to make themselves appear superior by looking up answers to questions that go against mainstream science. Even though it's all on a plate for them, they somehow get a kick out of trying to appear intellectually and scientifically superior.
Basically most of them are science wannabe's with nothing better to do in their spare time.
The real shills aren't always easy to spot. The paid ones.
There's 2 certain ones on here and I don't think it takes much working out who they are.

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2014, 02:56:22 AM »
All forums that question mainstream will have a select amount of shills. Most are simply people who want to feel important in trying to make themselves appear superior by looking up answers to questions that go against mainstream science. Even though it's all on a plate for them, they somehow get a kick out of trying to appear intellectually and scientifically superior.
Basically most of them are science wannabe's with nothing better to do in their spare time.
There's 2 certain ones on here and I don't think it takes much working out who they are.
Do you really think someone would pay another person to do that?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2014, 02:59:07 AM »
Do you really think someone would pay another person to do that?
Absolutely. There's already plenty doing it. Phil Plait is one.

Arith

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 03:16:56 AM »

4, i just received my NASA paycheck.

How do I get in on this shill money?

?

guv

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 03:30:08 AM »
septic your mood has changed. You run out of powder for your nose.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 03:48:47 AM »
septic your mood has changed. You run out of powder for your nose.
Nah, my mood hasn't changed. I'm happy to discuss with some. People like markjo, silhouette, crabby,even sokarul who's a bit of a dick but a mild one. You know, people like that are fine. Their digs are expected, which is also fine, as they are only what I give out.
The real bell ends are the one's I've binned. I mean, I can tolerate you because you just come straight out and slag me off with no other input and it makes me laugh.  ;D

The boring ones are the kiddified responses that do nothing other than attempt ridicule in just about every post made. It just got too boring to read. A genius like me needs to see real input and real thought from people.
I can't be doing with silliness. I have standards and as you've seen - those standards are huge that few can match in the global Earth camp.

Only the alternative thinkers like me seem to have the same genius level. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet here and boasting or anything, as I do have 13 and I am a professional. I have some camera's as well, expensive one's.

I like Bugatti's, helicopters and private jets. You know, stuff like that.
So naturally you have to understand that I can't be dealing with a skippy of sorts or a buck toothed jumped up just out of college kid with an attitude, or an ex navy radar operator who stands on the bow of a ship looking to see if the sea is still curved, whilst generally getting all upset and using foul language to try and get a point across.

Can you see where I'm coming from, Guffer?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2014, 03:57:29 AM »
This site exists for us to spread the FET to as many people as possible.  The fact that the shills come here in order to denounce the evidence that we present is just a secondary effect.