Visitors to Antarctica Prove Antartica is Real

• 825 Replies
Visitors to Antarctica Prove Antartica is Real
« on: March 21, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »
Australian company Antarctica Sightseeing Flights charters planes to run scenic tours over the continent. But tourists wanting to set foot on Antarctica must typically travel by boat. The Rhode Island-based International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators estimates about 35,000 tourists visited the continent last summer.

Explain how this fits your Flat Earth model of no Antarctica?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Visitors to Antarctica Prove Antartica is Real
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:00:43 AM »
Australian company Antarctica Sightseeing Flights charters planes to run scenic tours over the continent. But tourists wanting to set foot on Antarctica must typically travel by boat. The Rhode Island-based International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators estimates about 35,000 tourists visited the continent last summer.

Explain how this fits your Flat Earth model of no Antarctica?
They visit a snow laden place, so what?

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:02:01 AM »
Your flat Earth model has no Antarctica. We are told it is a wall of snow. Really you need to ask "so what?"

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 03:06:34 AM »
Your flat Earth model has no Antarctica. We are told it is a wall of snow. Really you need to ask "so what?"
There are places on Earth thata re full of snow and ice. Do you think the tourists have some kind of ice safari map that tells them "you are here."?

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 03:09:36 AM »
So the scientists have all been told they are going to Antarctica but instead take them to a place tricking them?
 You don't think that sounds mental?
Why do you think the world works this way? What would be the point?

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 03:10:00 AM »
There are places on Earth thata re full of snow and ice. Do you think the tourists have some kind of ice safari map that tells them "you are here."?
GPS will tell them

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 03:15:58 AM »
So the scientists have all been told they are going to Antarctica but instead take them to a place tricking them?
 You don't think that sounds mental?
Why do you think the world works this way? What would be the point?
It's a big arse world. There is a lot of ice filled places. Most people can be shipped out to sea and to an ice covered piece of land and be told it's a part of the Antarctica they came to adopt on their global southern hemisphere, but what do they really know?
Seriously, what do they know?

Mentioning scientists as you people do, means nothing. They are just humans like anyone else. They are just as naive.
If you were taken to an iced over area and was told it's Antarctica, how would you really know?

You can lead a blind man into an elevator of any large building and tell him that he's goig to the top of the empire state building. He won't know, just as you won't know what ice you're on even though you can see.

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 03:24:12 AM »
There is no helping you. There is evidence that proves Flat Earth model makes no sense. Better yet, there is no shred of evidence a Flat Earth exists. You will continue to believe this nonsese and ignore all evidence to a spherical world. You have made up your mind and ignore all logic. There is no purpose to debate with you as your mind is closed.

The gov'ts cant even find a missing plane yet they could create this elaborate conspiracy of hiding the Earth is flat?

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 03:25:25 AM »

They know they left from somewhere without snow or ice at sea level, traveled South into increasingly cold temperatures, and probably had to work their way through sea ice to get to land covered by snow and ice. Where else could they be?
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 03:38:09 AM »
There is no helping you. There is evidence that proves Flat Earth model makes no sense. Better yet, there is no shred of evidence a Flat Earth exists. You will continue to believe this nonsese and ignore all evidence to a spherical world. You have made up your mind and ignore all logic. There is no purpose to debate with you as your mind is closed.

The gov'ts cant even find a missing plane yet they could create this elaborate conspiracy of hiding the Earth is flat?
Your mind is still encased in the little box it came in. Ask someone to open it up and you will see the light. A detective you will never make. A cult participant, you will.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 03:40:16 AM »

They know they left from somewhere without snow or ice at sea level, traveled South into increasingly cold temperatures, and probably had to work their way through sea ice to get to land covered by snow and ice. Where else could they be?
On a place that is full of ice.

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »

Your mind is still encased in the little box it came in. Ask someone to open it up and you will see the light. A detective you will never make. A cult participant, you will.
As said, GPS will tell them their location.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 03:48:06 AM »
The flight is mostly over the ocean.  You can see the shore line.  We have an ice continent on the round Earth as well. 

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 03:50:36 AM »
35,000 people went to Antarctica last year. My guess is one day we will have flights going over the South Pole.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:59:31 AM by Jer9999 »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 03:52:33 AM »
One day we will have space tourists!  Oh, wait, that never happened, now did it?

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 03:52:49 AM »
Here you go. You can go to Antarctica if you want and see it is real.

http://www.adventure-network.com/experiences/south-pole-flights

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 03:56:49 AM »
They fly over ice.  They could be anywhere and you would think you are over the south pole. 

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 03:59:06 AM »
To be honest, if we will be having commercial lights over the South Pole, I do not know. That is just my guess and my prediction. I remember reading that this is the plan.

But you can go to Antarctica if you want and thousands of people go there.

Step by step how to go to Antarctica:
http://www.wikihow.com/Travel-to-Antarctica

You seem to have no interest in dong any self experiments, go anywhere, or understand things of why and how we know the Flat Earth model doesn't make sense or add up.

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 04:03:32 AM »
They fly over ice.  They could be anywhere and you would think you are over the south pole.

How do I know the milk I am drinking is not white food coloring vanilla flavored water? How do I know when I'm walking down the street I am not just really walking in place and the ground below isn't a tread mill? How do I know when my car says 35 MPH it is going that fast? How do I know I am not in the Truman Show and I am not really just an actor in a reality show about my life and here are hidden cameras everywhere?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 04:08:51 AM »
How do I know the milk I am drinking is not white food coloring vanilla flavored water?

I have heard that white die is added to milk. 

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 04:12:24 AM »
Jroa, do me a favor. Tell me the honest truth. Are you really just a troll that finds this fun? If you PM me and tell me you don't really believe in a Flat Earth and are just messing around for fun, I won't tell anyone. But if you are please let me know. I have never met people like some of you in real life. If this some type of tongue in cheek parody? If so, PM me and just let me know and I will think it's funny. I won't tell anyone.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 04:18:49 AM »
You think I am joking about the die being added to milk? 

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 04:21:40 AM »
You dont have to fly over Antarctica. just invert a photo of the moon & you can see the whole land mass. the fact that its being reflected as a projection tells you the earth not spinning because its doesn't change. I dont know about any ice wall but I know the land mass of Antarctica is large. If we calculate the reflection you see. the earth mass is more to the size they  claim the sun to be.     
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

?

Starman

• Never miss a day to learn something
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 04:22:21 AM »
Don't tell me the color of milk coming of a cow is not white. Have you ever seen a cow?

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2014, 04:23:23 AM »
No not the milk as that may be true. That is a conspiracy that makes sense. But the Flat Earth. Is this all a joke for you? PM me and tell me.

?

Starman

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 04:23:32 AM »
You dont have to fly over Antarctica. just invert a photo of the moon & you can see the whole land mass. the fact that its being reflected as a protection on to the moon tells you the earth not spinning because its doesn't change. I dont know about any ice wall but I know the land mass of Antarctica is large. If we calculate the reflection you see. the earth mass is more to the size they  claim the sun to be.     
So when people land in Antarctica they are landing on the moon.

?

Starman

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 04:24:40 AM »
No not the milk as that may be true. That is a conspiracy that makes sense. But the Flat Earth. Is this all a joke for you? PM me and tell me.
It seems that they are coming up with extremes idea every day. Where do these people live.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 04:26:43 AM »
It seems that they are coming up with extremes idea every day. Where do these people live.

We are free thinkers.  We are not confined to the constraints that you have allowed for your minds. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »

I don't need to PM you.  The shape of the Earth and the lies by the conspiracy are not a joke. 

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 04:28:08 AM »
Don't tell me the color of milk coming of a cow is not white. Have you ever seen a cow?
They remove the permeate, water it down & add calcium to a lot of processed milk. Hell they make some of the cheaper ice creams by using pig fat. not milk fat.   
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…: