NASA

• 204 Replies
NASA
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »
I'm just curious exactly what evidence you have that supports that NASA is a corrupt hoaxing organization that fakes videos just to mislead for no apparent reason. List out why they are corrupt/lie with specific valid arguments. Thanks
"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true. "
Niels Bohr

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
Re: NASA
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »
Actually, conspiracy discussion goes in FET general.
Or, if asking a question, Q&A.
But other than that; they don't.
God bless the Enclave.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »
Try the wiki. Tom made an excellent page regarding it that, if read with an open mind, should be found quite enlightening.

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
Apparently, only NASA is part of the conspiration, not the other agencies!
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Cat Earth Theory

• I practise the Zetetic Method!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »
The evidence is that the earth is flat, so there must be a conspiracy!
If you focus on the cloud, and conceive of it just as you would a dream you are trying to interpret, with practice its meanings and memories will be revealed to you.

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 01:18:55 PM »

Yeah, but they only mention the NASA, always the NASA and exclusively the NASA!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »

That's because just about every other space agency cooperates or works with NASA, therefore they are all grouped together under the NASA umbrella.  It seems that as far as Tom is concerned, "NASA" is essentially synonymous with "any or all space agencies".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 03:22:45 PM »
Still has to be proved...

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 05:03:13 PM »

That's because just about every other space agency cooperates or works with NASA, therefore they are all grouped together under the NASA umbrella.  It seems that as far as Tom is concerned, "NASA" is essentially synonymous with "any or all space agencies".
What about Russia's agencies?
That's one thing I never get about the Conspiracy...
Why is NASA in charge? Why not the USSR's program? All NASA did was get to the moon.
God bless the Enclave.

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »

What about Russia's agencies?
That's one thing I never get about the Conspiracy...
Why is NASA in charge? Why not the USSR's program? All NASA did was get to the moon.
Actually, NASA didn't get to the Moon first. The Soviets landed probes and even returned samples before the USA. Except on the manned lunar missions, the USA really doesn't have much in the way of 'firsts'. So your point, given the Soviet, now Confederated, accomplishments, is a strong one.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
great post!
the faqqers cant even tell us just who is NASA...not to mention other space agencies..... 
True Zetetics believe in what they can see and prove...

A disc earth CAN exist w/o a massive conspiracy.
and with the return of Master Willmore, that will be very true.

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 06:27:25 PM »
I find this statement very funny that because the earth is flat NASA is a lie. If NASA isn't a lie then this whole site is wrong so you use very circular logic here. The earth doesn't appear flat if you look at NASA photographs so actually this answer makes no sense at all because "the evidence" from NASA actually proves the earth is round. To prove the earth is flat, you must first establish that NASA is a hoax. However, it doesn't work the other way around because the earth being flat is predicated of NASA being a hoax. So basically what I'm saying is that you are just making this accusation to keep your theory consistent, every time your theory is disproven you just tweak some variable to make it work again. And because you have to prove the earth is flat first, then you can't use that as an internal reason to prove NASA is wrong.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:31:53 PM by Locke »
Niels Bohr

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »
By that logic I could disprove FEt right here. So, REt looks true. There might be a chance FEt is true. But because if I prove REt is true by ignoring the possibility of FEt, now, "the evidence" indicates the earth is round. And because the evidence supports it's round, FEt is clearly a hoax because I just proved the earth is round by ignoring evidence that is to the contrary (aka "proving" FEt  by ignoring NASA statements, actions and photographs and then saying because FEt is right, NASA is wrong). I used the same logic here as above and you can see how stupid it is.
Niels Bohr

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:18 PM »
Why is NASA in charge? Why not the USSR's program?

If you look at multinational projects such as the ISS, you will notice that NASA generally takes the lead role.  Also, NASA tends to have a higher public profile than the Russian space agency.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 07:27:52 PM »

If you look at multinational projects such as the ISS, you will notice that NASA generally takes the lead role.  Also, NASA tends to have a higher public profile than the Russian space agency.
But they didn't at the start.
Russia had got most the milestones long before NASA.
What, was NASA running those?

God bless the Enclave.

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
That is irrelevant. Even if NASA is the lead agency every other space agency and astronomy/astrophysics lab would have to be in on the conspiracy. I find that hard to believe for a number of reasons:
1st - They are scientists whose job it is to seek the truth not fabricate elaborate hoaxes
2nd - They have nothing to gain at all other than trolling the flat earthers
3rd - There is no way that thousands of scientists at NASA, ESA, JAXA, Russian space agency, Chinese space agency, and   every observatory in the world would lie about this so completely and well. I mean there is bound to be a leak
4th - You still have no evidence to support that NASA is a lie except for Cat Earth Theory's remark that I already responded to
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:31:08 PM by Locke »
Niels Bohr

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 08:28:43 PM »

But they didn't at the start.
Russia had got most the milestones long before NASA.
What, was NASA running those?
The conspiracy leaders quietly run the various space agencies from behind the scenes.  NASA is just the most visible member so they are the space agency that people think of when they think of space agencies.

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
I'm still not sure how this is relevant. I mean if NASA leads others or doesn't is neither hear nor there but unless you can prove they are leading a conspiracy it is pointless to argue how they are viewed by other agencies at least in the framework of a debate about a NASA conspiracy theory.
Niels Bohr

Rushy

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:35 PM »
I'm still not sure how this is relevant. I mean if NASA leads others or doesn't is neither hear nor there but unless you can prove they are leading a conspiracy it is pointless to argue how they are viewed by other agencies at least in the framework of a debate about a NASA conspiracy theory.

It is quite difficult to provide evidence for a conspiracy, otherwise it wouldn't be a very good conspiracy, now would it?

?

Cat Earth Theory

• I practise the Zetetic Method!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 10:19:05 PM »
Surely zeteticists, with their keen rational minds, wouldn't accept the extraordinary claim of a huge conspiracy without incontrovertible evidence of its existence?
If you focus on the cloud, and conceive of it just as you would a dream you are trying to interpret, with practice its meanings and memories will be revealed to you.

Rushy

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 10:20:49 PM »
Surely zeteticists, with their keen rational minds, wouldn't accept the extraordinary claim of a huge conspiracy without incontrovertible evidence of its existence?

I don't really care for explaining the conspiracy and I've tried more than a few times to work around it. I was really waiting for Tom Bishop to chime in, as he usually seems to enjoy handling these kinds of threads.

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:16 AM »
At minimum, there would have been ONE guy who'd tell about the conspiracy. I mean, one insider, not one of those guys who says "There's no Moon landing because a flag cannot float when there's no atmosphere".

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 01:14:22 AM »
I belieue that it"s not as simple as many people seem to think.

NASA haue no more idea about the true nature of the earth, and the complex reality that we liue in, than the auerage poster on this forum.

The conspiracy lies in the fact that their craft haue only euer reached as far as the upper atmosphere, and no further. They certainly haue neuer been to the moon, as they like to claim. So carry on, accountable to no one, wasting tax payer"s money with their futile shenanigans.

Mizuki x
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:19:35 AM by Mizuki »
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 06:37:56 AM »
whats the ISS then, an elaborate hologram?
Cause I can see it with my cheap binoculars

So, India, China, Russia, France, England, Canada, Australia, ect are all lying about their spcae programs/satelitte launching.

the fact is, space travel and orbit is possible in disc earth and spherical earth thoeries...

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 07:30:08 AM »

So, India, China, Russia, France, England, Canada, Australia, ect are all lying about their spcae programs/satelitte launching.

the fact is, space travel and orbit is possible in disc earth and spherical earth thoeries...
Unless by 'orbit' you mean magically levitating and revolving about a point where nothing else lies, no, Earth orbit is not possible in FET.

Rushy

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 07:48:19 AM »

Unless by 'orbit' you mean magically levitating and revolving about a point where nothing else lies, no, Earth orbit is not possible in FET.

Incorrect. The Sun and the Moon float above a flat earth just fine, there is no reason to assume the ISS can't, even though it is not aerodynamic nor does it have large engines.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 08:21:11 AM »
Incorrect. The Sun and the Moon float above a flat earth just fine, there is no reason to assume the ISS can't, even though it is not aerodynamic nor does it have large engines.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought under FET, the Sun and Moon were just flying up at the same speed of the Earth.
God bless the Enclave.

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »

Please do tell us how you determined that the Sun and the Moon float above a FE just fine. Unless you have some magic levitation involved, your outlandish claim is, as unusual, unsupported. Oh, and 'floating' is not 'orbiting'.

Rushy

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »

Please do tell us how you determined that the Sun and the Moon float above a FE just fine. Unless you have some magic levitation involved, your outlandish claim is, as unusual, unsupported. Oh, and 'floating' is not 'orbiting'.

There would be a point where you could even out between CG and the Earth, essentially floating.

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »

There would be a point where you could even out between CG and the Earth, essentially floating.
Irrelevant.