Voliva's Flat Earth Map

• 3 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Voliva's Flat Earth Map
« on: July 19, 2006, 05:48:32 PM »
As suggested by Cinlef, I'm posting the map created by Wilbur Voliva, the second leader (preceded by John Dowie) of the wacky Christian Catholic Apostolic Church and Zion Industries corporation.

Despite being a despotic cult leader, the man was also a determined Flat Earther, and his map, although not drawn to scale, provides an easy-to-understand example of our own Flat Earth model (they are almost identical).

Here is the map.

"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Voliva's Flat Earth Map
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 11:32:52 AM »
The debate associated with this map has been moved to General Discussion.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

stuthewise

Voliva's Flat Earth Map
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 06:04:27 PM »
Thanks for the map. I've tried to visualize it before, but had a tough time. I am curious though, has anybody posted an explanation for why the entire world didn't experience constant daylight?

It seems to me that, based on the map, the sun would simply move above our heads in what appeared to be an circular path from the far side of one side of the sky to roughly directly overhead.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Voliva's Flat Earth Map
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 07:52:32 PM »
Quote from: "stuthewise"
I am curious though,

Again, this sort of thing is better discussed in a forum oriented around debate, rather than the storing of information.  The thread linked above seems to be the perfect venue for your question.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?