Make your own Flat Earth 'globe'!

• 17 Replies

Daniel

• Administrator
Make your own Flat Earth 'globe'!
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:31 AM »
I was looking for different Flat Earth maps and stumbled upon this.  I'm going to try to make one of my own..

Make your own flat earth globe

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 10:36:20 AM by Daniel »

Daniel

• Administrator
Re: Make your own Flat Earth 'globe'!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »
Reposted for link fail.

Sorry.  I fixed it.  Posting links is hard. :(

?

Secret User

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »
I've tried it, it's actually significantly harder then it appears.
I vote for SecretUser as supreme overlord of TFES.

condemnant quod non intellegunt

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
Reposted for link fail.

Sorry.  I fixed it.  Posting links is hard. :(

Ok, I shall delete my post then, and perhaps try making my own globe.

?

Proleg

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »
My father is a carpenter. I'm going to see if I can borrow some supplies and make an epic flat earth globe!

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »
Old picture is old. 

Ive posted that thing numerous times.  I WANT RECOGNITION DAMMIT!!!

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »
My father is a carpenter. I'm going to see if I can borrow some supplies and make an epic flat earth globe!

This would be awesome, you MUST do it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »
Old picture is old. 

Ive posted that thing numerous times.  I WANT RECOGNITION DAMMIT!!!

I think that I found that link about a year ago.  I'm sure that others found it even farther back.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »
you actualy think the earth looks like this....

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »
you actualy think the earth looks like this....

Don't you?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 02:41:46 PM »

make me one please
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
since you moved this

uh hum, 'scuse me. I can see this ending in tears and you father being very upset with you. He will surely give you some wood and lend you his goggles in good faith and as such expect his lil' soldier to make him a proper 'flat globe' I wouldn't want to be you when he finds out you used his best pine and balsa wood to mount a picture of what the globe looks like if you flatten it out and add thousands of miles more ocean, leave out small islands, make Africa huge and squash up Australia so it fits. You should maybe first get FES cartographer to get mapping then you could maybe make a 3d model and make Daddy proud

can i ask, what you will be basing the map bit of the wooden structure on.

thanks

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »
since you moved this

uh hum, 'scuse me. I can see this ending in tears and you father being very upset with you. He will surely give you some wood and lend you his goggles in good faith and as such expect his lil' soldier to make him a proper 'flat globe' I wouldn't want to be you when he finds out you used his best pine and balsa wood to mount a picture of what the globe looks like if you flatten it out and add thousands of miles more ocean, leave out small islands, make Africa huge and squash up Australia so it fits. You should maybe first get FES cartographer to get mapping then you could maybe make a 3d model and make Daddy proud

thanks

Why are you trolling, monkeybradders?  This is not a debate thread, and your post consists of little more than an ad hominem attack.  Please keep the debate in the debate threads and the vicious ad hominems in Angry Ranting, 'kay?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »
since you moved this

thanks

Does anyone have a single idea as to what he's saying?  I stopped reading after "you father being very upset with you".

?

Proleg

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »
As if my father can afford balsa wood... ::)

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 02:07:42 AM »
since you moved this

thanks

Why are you trolling, monkeybradders?  This is not a debate thread, and your post consists of little more than an ad hominem attack.  Please keep the debate in the debate threads and the vicious ad hominems in Angry Ranting, 'kay?

I'm not trolling, how very dare you, I'm trying to discuss in general terms how one can make the flat earth globe.

Basicallly I want to make a flat earth globe. However, I don't know where to get the map from and would hate to have to resort to using something that wasn't correct. 'kay?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »
since you moved this

thanks

I'm not trolling, how very dare you, I'm trying to discuss in general terms how one can make the flat earth globe.

Basicallly I want to make a flat earth globe. However, I don't know where to get the map from and would hate to have to resort to using something that wasn't correct. 'kay?

You're Narcberry, aren't you?

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 01:54:17 AM »
since you moved this

thanks

You're Narcberry, aren't you?

Yes.  Yes, I am.