Its the earth a perfect circle or oval?

• 1 Replies
« on: February 16, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »
I would like to know plz, I want photogrpahic evidence.
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

?

Temaki

• Flat as his arguments.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
:P I can't provide photographic evidence, because I'm that lazy, but if you believe in RE and the evolution theory in conjunction, then you would know that planets are spherical, not perfect, but most certainly round.

Take into consideration how scientists say Earth and its moon were made. According to theorists, when earth was still a molten ball, the solid entity named Orpheus collided with Earth, the two of them fusing together, and our moon breaking off and going into orbit around Earth.

But Flat Earthers don't believe in gravity. Which brings me to a completely different topic:

ITT (in this thread) weather:

Scientists say that our moon is the sole reason why our weather has any continuity. The moon is so large that the gravitational interaction between it and Earth is what keeps our planet from spiraling out of control on our axis as we orbit the sun.

Of course, gravity doesn't exist, because, according to Tom, the "graviton" hasn't been identified. Let me just say, Flat Earthers can't tell us what's on the bottom of their map. Round Earthers can, and it's called Antarctica.

So, STFU
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Disregard that, I suck cocks.